Saturday, July 31, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S:feelings unleashed

After scripting my 1st blog I realized how difficult it is to maintain a blog until and unless you are an avid thinker/ writer. It was not that I was short of thoughts but that of words. However the upcoming friendship’s day has yet again filled me with the zeal and joy of engraving words about the golden friendship I have shared with my adorable friends.
I always have praised friendship more than any other relationship in the world, thanks to all my friends who always have been so nice and kind to me. When I go back in time and remember my school friends my heart fills with delight and I get so nostalgic that I really wish I could spend more time with them now. We, fighting for the window seat in the school bus, standing in the school prayer and chit chatting, playing “bollywood” during a boring lecture, sharing lunch from each other’s Tiffin boxes, getting overwhelmed by the sound of the last bell and talking endlessly of our crushes to each other. Now I think being a kid is so much fun than being an adult.
Coming to days at “kota” and the beginning of my long awaited hostel life, having spent 19 years of my life now, I still feel that the friends I made at kota were the bestest and truest of all. How we banged at each other’s door for the morning call till everyone was awake in the whole hostel. How we praised about some teachers and cursed some. How we cursed the “tastiest” of the food in the mess and the “sweetest” of the wardens. How delighted we felt when we got to enlighten ourselves with the “dirty knowledge”. The never-ending babbling in each other’s room, eating each other’s stuff, awesome jaunts after tests…How I wish I could relive those moments again.
And now I am here, my present friends… now of course we are not kids but behaving like one is always a pleasure for us. The leg pulling sessions, the birthday bashes, walks in the campus, night outs (not for studies but for chit-chatting ;)) and enjoying to the core. We really define friendship in truest sense. Being emotionally close to friends gives such a power to our soul that we get the courage to overcome the day to day problems very easily. I will cherish all these friends for my life time and wish the bestest of future for them.
This friendship’s day I want to tell all my friends that I love them and think of them more than they know. I am not close to some in terms of distance and I want them to know that I miss them. I apologize to those whom I have hurt (unknowingly of course...Because I do this very frequently) and ask them to forgive me once more like always ;). Cheers to our friendship !!
P.S: I beg pardon to those who remained unmentioned here(ofcourse I have friends other than at school, kota and hostel :P).

9 comments:

itspavhere said...

nice to remember golden old days!!we will surely make tomorrow memorable...cheers!!!

Siddharth said...

cheers to all the frnds!!, it feels good to remember the days of past..

Unknown said...

yaar loved it!! :)
u just summed up everything i would like to ever say to all of my friends...
kudos to all the friends..
happy friendship day!! :)

shivangi said...

thanx neha!!happy frndshp day to u too :)
@pav,sid yo!cheers!! :)

Unknown said...

hmmmmm...........
to start wid intelligent use f words.....
quite mature nd philosophical.......
bt do v really need to wait fr d frndshp day 2 remember our frnds????
or v can make each day frndshp day by rememberin dem.......
nd yeah u do hurt people knowingly or unknowingly m nt sure abt dat :P

shivangi said...

@nikunj 1st of all thanx:)n ofcrs one never needs ocassions to express feelings..aur meine tujhe kab hurt kr dia? :PP

garima said...

we luv u 2 dear :-*
cheers to our frndshp...!!!

Tabrizi Faqeer said...

how well you wrote it...simple and prosaic words but essence unparalleled and unmatched... must say hats off ... great work, keep scripting....

shivangi said...

@yashoda..thnx dear!! :)